Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
Nice one ...how long? ....your wheels look alot better than our old white rusty wagon spokes for sure! ...Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 16" x 7" x 7". I didn't even order it with those wheels that's what it came with so that was a bonus they even added all LED lights for the same price. I put my XT in it as soon as i got it home so the cats cant make a mess out of it anymore:)

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
:rofl:...you and those damned cats Denis.....:rofl:.....we've a cargo trailer we're putting the spiff on inside now....will tell our whole story soon with pics, but here's a pic from brown plywood to white primer to green paint started last weekend....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking forward to you posting some pic's LBR, wish i could have done mine one my one also would have saved me a G note, 2 surgery's ago i would have done it myself but now i have no choice but do it the expensive way, "Having to pay someone else"....:furious: Oh well at least i can still ride.:D

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
:rofl:...you and those damned cats Denis.....:rofl:.....we've a cargo trailer we're putting the spiff on inside now....will tell our whole story soon with pics, but here's a pic from brown plywood to white primer to green paint started last weekend....

Well now it's all one color...green....next will be to paint the floor...:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't went on any long hauls with it yet just pulled it around town to see how it was to pull I'm anxious to see how the Hemi will be on gas when i get out on the highway around here the gas is $6.06 a gallon, some:poop:'s making money and it isn't the working man:nah:

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
Man, you know thats a Pearl Harbor file entry don't ya!:unsure::timebomb:
Dude, you have a memory like a steel trap to pull that outta the bag....:showoff:....did you know EVERYONE has a memory like a steel trap tho??....yeah, hard to believe, eh?.......not really, because some traps are made from stainless steel that don't get rusty, some mild steel that rusts like hell, and some from PIG iron....:giggle:....Lance

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Dude, you have a memory like a steel trap to pull that outta the bag....:showoff:....did you know EVERYONE has a memory like a steel trap tho??....yeah, hard to believe, eh?.......not really, because some traps are made from stainless steel that don't get rusty, some mild steel that rusts like hell, and some from PIG iron....:giggle:....Lance
Well I would venture to say if your Wife unit is anything like mine then the trap is made of Aircraft grade 314 SS that is poslished daily!:rofl:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I resemble that remark....now LBR get that trailer loaded so we can go ride, then when we get home Sunday you can un-load it again and paint the floor...you have 10 days till we need to load it back up and head for Christmas Valley....:)....

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
Damned noisy dogs around here are nerve-racking......bark, bark, bark.......:rofl:.....Lance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts