Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
So you are required to have a window washer???
in Oregon if we have a windshield we are only required a wiper either mechanically or hand operated...

Thanks for a great video walk around..:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So you are required to have a window washer???
in Oregon if we have a windshield we are only required a wiper either mechanically or hand operated...

Thanks for a great video walk around..:)
yeah wiper to. still waiting on that. manual or electric. thank you. i myself do not nunderstand the washer thing. But they have the upper hand. Just want it to go smooth next week

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey canamjim - installed this kit on my rig over the weekend. Nice! Easy install and the front turn signals look factory. Very pleased! Thanks for making and putting up the video - helped a lot with my buying decision. 2 thumbs up! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey canamjim - installed this kit on my rig over the weekend. Nice! Easy install and the front turn signals look factory. Very pleased! Thanks for making and putting up the video - helped a lot with my buying decision. 2 thumbs up! :)
hey glad you went with it. we hit a small road block. had to get permission from sheffield because MI changes the vin on the title and machine. no biggie just had to do auto withdrawl every month and send ion list of mods with pics. we now have our letter and all required mi paperwork to make it legal. plate in the AM. isnt that wiring kit awesome and very detailed? GLAD IT WENT WELL FOR YOU :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey dont forget to unplug the license plate light before you tip the dump box. i almost made that mistake

·
Registered
74 Posts
Oh man - sorry to hear about all the licensing hassles. Hope you have your plate in your hand this morning! Yup, kit is awesome with great detailed instructions and photos. Couldn't have been easier. Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts