Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is in and I am getting ready to go pick it up.

Been dancing around the house all day :)

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Howdy, welcome to the site. Enjoy the "X" they are bad ass. As in another post on here, check your shocks! Mine along with others were installed backwards. Fronts on the back, backs on the front. Five tight coils go on the rear. Drink 9 beers an let er rip! LMAO "Lance"? any comments?? HaHa

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Lol....my only comment is to steer Rainemaker over to the shock thread....he may want those 3 beers you left on the table!.....:rofl:.....Lance

·
Registered
9 Posts
My XT is here!

It is in and I am getting ready to go pick it up.

Been dancing around the house all day :)

My XT is here. Picking it up tomorrow in Medford OR. (waterworld) Can't want. Then over to the coast and some sand!!.......Mark....:showoff:

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Congrats Mark....the Commander XT is a sweet looker........your gonna fall head over heels for it......and I ain't referring to a lawn dart head over heels neither.....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
My XT is here. Picking it up tomorrow in Medford OR. (waterworld) Can't want. Then over to the coast and some sand!!.......Mark....:showoff:
Where you going riding at, Hauser/Spinreel, Winchester Bay or Florence...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wonder if this means my XT is almost here, im getting mine at Pro Caliber in Bend OR. Wonder if they were on the same truck???? I cant wait much longer!!!!!!!:(

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Wonder if this means my XT is almost here, im getting mine at Pro Caliber in Bend OR. Wonder if they were on the same truck???? I cant wait much longer!!!!!!!:(
When we got our X from SK Northwest in Portland I believe it was on the same truck as WaterWorld but not Bend. But it was only a couple of days different....should be soon...Barbara

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man was it so worth the wait! I love it. Went out with a rzr and played around in a field and small mud pit, it is a machine.

Got it in the shop now prepping it for a new roof and hopefully a clutch soon. I will see if i can grab a few pictures my buddy snapped while i was running it around. All I have been thinking about since is when I get to go out and ride!

The power is AMAZING! Nothing like drifting around a field and not having one worry about it tipping on you. The X suspension is really nice, soaked up a ton running pretty fast through a field. Ripping it around never once felt tippy at all.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Man was it so worth the wait! I love it. Went out with a rzr and played around in a field and small mud pit, it is a machine.

Got it in the shop now prepping it for a new roof and hopefully a clutch soon. I will see if i can grab a few pictures my buddy snapped while i was running it around. All I have been thinking about since is when I get to go out and ride!

The power is AMAZING! Nothing like drifting around a field and not having one worry about it tipping on you. The X suspension is really nice, soaked up a ton running pretty fast through a field. Ripping it around never once felt tippy at all.
Cool!....BTW, were your shocks on correctly?....Lance

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Commander is in!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to wait till Friday to go and get it :(
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats on getting your new machine! And Lance they are on checked as soon as I got to the dealer so I could have them do it if they were backwards.

Still grinning ear to ear even though it is in the shop ripped apart :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts