Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so I am looking to create another online community and am trying to decide what software I want to use. I own several licenses of both vBulletin (which is what this site runs) and Invision Power Board. For those of you familiar with both, would you mind taking a moment to comment on which one you like better and why. For those of you who are not familiar with Invision Power Board, I have setup a test site at: Invision Power Board

Feel free to register and mess around...it is only a test site so you can do whatever you want, lol.

You can register as you normally would or you can register using your twitter or facebook account.

Appreciate you taking the time :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks John, saw you on there...that is one thing that I really think IPB does well and that is integrate everything. Now yes, you can integrate Facebook logins in vBulletin, however, it is not quite as clean. In IPB, everything ties together, for example, if you have photo albums, they can be seem in the gallery area, or by viewing your profile, everything is designed to work together.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Just went in and looked around...& like LBR said it's like another forum that we frequent..This version that you are looking at looks to be updated alot more...seem to be easy to maneuver thru...
If it's going to be a jeep forum I will be right on it since we do have 6 ..and a CJ was my very 1st vehicle & still have it...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts