Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know.. I finally bent a tierod this past week, so I have been told by LBR...lol...I haven't seen it in person yet...been busy working...:giggle:

a couple of weeks ago LBR ordered me the wicked built PS...
but my question is has anyone installed the "Rackzilla" and if so what do you think of it..( pros or cons)
I'm needing to get new tie rods and am thinking of going with the Rackzilla..

Thanks in advance..:)

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Barb, I am not running one myself (not yet anyways) however I will say that the Rackzilla uses steel slider bushings in lieu of the plastic ones on the stock Rack. It also has a much heavyer tube and passenger side mounting bracket. Mine broke off at less than 400 miles when the bolts got lose. Note that the OEM and Tha Rackzilla are made by the same manufacture here in Ohio. I have been to the factory with my Commander several times. The tie rods on the Rackzilla use Hiem joints on the outer end, so thats a plus. The inner is the same ball style as the stock rack with the difference being it threads into a tapped tube and adjusts like most aftermarket tie rods. If you bend a tube you only need to replace it. Hope this helps.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ody..this helps a lot...wasn't sure if I just wanyed to replace the tierods with heavier ones or go with the rackzilla...leaning towards going with the rackzilla as of now...but that can always change...lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thank you Ody, I have been thinking about going with the Rackzilla as I already have the EPS installed, but I was wondering what the differences are and mostly I was just told that it was stronger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts