Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a buddy who needs a Commander ASAP as long as we can buy it right.... it going to be torn apart so level of unit is not an issue..Just need to buy it at MSRP...so no BS deals.... I know this is a hard one to find but asking because it doesnt hurt... Would like to be in AZ, Southern Cal...maybe West Texas...Colorado.. Anybody got any leads.. Will pay cash today. Can also trade a Race ready full on SCORE/BITD legal Rhino racer

Contact me at 520-370-1514 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************520-370-1514******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 520-370-1514

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man, sorry I missed this...I will make a few calls for you tomorrow.
I found a unit at MSRP...."close by" should be a deal in the morning...

thanks guys!

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Michael, it actually appears that he is about a mile or so from where I live :)

I was just up there picking up his Racing Rhino as the plan is for me to race it in the Parker 250...back up plan if the Commander is not ready is to race together.. he's in the 101/75st area... I hope to be taking my Commander down that road here in the next month or so..see how it all goes.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Heya Ignore Amos,
You guys are doing what I have only dreamed of "ALL MY LIFE". You and Cory take some care on that race.... NO Injury G-OUTS and Good Luck.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts