Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I would like to see a comparison between an Airdam clutch set-up verses the Epi. I know you usually get what you pay for. Wonder if there will still be a belt issue, clucking on take off or the loud whine with the Epi set-up? Talked to Epi the other day on the different set-ups since we ride about 85% dunes/15% trails, 50% at sea level & 50% at 4500' and would probably go with their dune set-up if I used them. I just don't think I will be entirely happy with just replacing the spings & weights with the Epi.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im very happy with the EPI setup . Made my Commander come to life Very fun to drive now . All 3 of my friends are getting this kit . It still has a little noise on first take off but much better over all .I have around 400 mile on the belt .

·
Registered
149 Posts
Im very happy with the EPI setup . Made my Commander come to life Very fun to drive now . All 3 of my friends are getting this kit . It still has a little noise on first take off but much better over all .I have around 400 mile on the belt .
Did you go with their dune set-up? Are you running with or without paddles? Where did you feel the biggest change from stock was? I heard you will lose a little top end with the duner set-up, which is fine since I don't think that I've hit the 70mph range yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just checked an I am running a duner kit . It works great all round . the spring setup let's me out climb all of my friend an run higher in the bowls . It does lose a little top end . But you can climb better . I really like it . It pull so much hard .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.