Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I came to this forum from other Can-am forums. Sadly, I can't afford a commander, or any side by side, but I wanted to share some info I thought would be helpful to the members here, so I joined. I own a 2008 Outlander Max 800. If any of you are near Northwestern Colorado, I have amazing trails and a BLM off road park here, which goes horribly unused. I could used some riding buddies who like technical trails!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I would be interested in some new rides I live in the Salt Lake area so North Western Colorado is not far. Many trails are along the boundary of the states, but your has much better beer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum, I would be interested in some new rides I live in the Salt Lake area so North Western Colorado is not far. Many trails are along the boundary of the states, but your has much better beer.
Good deal, here is an idea of what I have out my front door.

Rangely Colorado Rock-crawling - YouTube

Rangely Rock Crawling Park, Broken Chain - YouTube

This is also just north of Vernal, UT, which is less that 45 minutes away from me.

38 Miles of Hell - The Outlaw Trail Part 1 - 22 Sept 012 - YouTube

38 Miles of Hell - The Outlaw Trail Part 2 - 22 Sept 012 - YouTube

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Three more photos.

Sky Plant community Helmet Plant Automotive tire Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Automotive tire Plant Snow Natural landscape Tree Fluvial landforms of streams

·
Registered
74 Posts
Another welcome Officer! Thanks for posting the pics - beautiful! Looks like some really great ridin' there! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! I would love to take you out riding, or in your case driving, anytime. Just let me know if you end up in Western Colorado or Eastern Utah.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts