Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just purchased a Can Am UTV. 2022 Commander XT 1000R. Its not my only UTV. Looking forward to getting it dirty. I joined the forum to get ideas on upgrades, learn about repairs to fix problems, maybe get a service manual, where to go, and custom fabrication ideas. Live in the DFW area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Currently have a 2018 ,worked on a bunch of can am's from '11 and up all the same for the most part. Guy in our group just got a Commander 2022 xt . Going to street leagle it this week ,did a once over and it seems like a great machine...looks like they improved on everything that had given them problems over the years. The biggest being the rad. it's way out front, bigger and wide open for good air. Another is they put the motor more toward the rear ..easier to access, much quieter and less heat in the cab. Summer was hot as hell ,literally. I'm sure you'll be stoked with your machine but if you're a beater ,for the money you might have opted for a strictly sport bike. I put my commander to the test sometimes costing me bearings and such from time to time but I get a lot of use on the farm so I do get the best of both. I'll most likely upgrade to the new style soon ,just going to let my buddy shine for a while....sorry for the rant...your best guy on here for technical support is acefire if he still replies, he doesn't know me but he's bailed me out a ton helping others with same problems i had....safe travels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts