Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi there. My husband and I just purchased 2011 Commander..just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership. Just traded in our MXZ's for the commander..only have snow for about 2 months, looking forward to year round use with this! Looking to buy seat for the back for our girls...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Love the look of the "Family Wagon" :happy:

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Welcome to CT three times a mom.....someone should chime in here that has looked into rear seats and has their list of vendors for ya! ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi there. My husband and I just purchased 2011 Commander..just waiting for it to arrive at the dealership. Just traded in our MXZ's for the commander..only have snow for about 2 months, looking forward to year round use with this! Looking to buy seat for the back for our girls...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Love the look of the "Family Wagon" :happy:
Welcome to the forum! If you were riding MXZ's you are probably from eastern Canada.I have a 08 154 Summit and I am on the fence if I should sell it or not since I have a commander X on order.
If I do sell it,I will be looking at getting tracks for the commander...Cheers!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the forum! If you were riding MXZ's you are probably from eastern Canada.I have a 08 154 Summit and I am on the fence if I should sell it or not since I have a commander X on order.
If I do sell it,I will be looking at getting tracks for the commander...Cheers!
Yes, New Brunswick. It's hard to look at the sleds year round and not be able to use them! So we're looking at track kit for the winter, as well..enjoy! Cheers! :happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts