Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallow. I am new here. It is very useful forum which helped me to make my choice in favor of Can-am Commander 2012 ltd (pure magnesium). Thanx to everybody for their posts. Last sunday me and my friends start to assemble the unit from the box it has arrived in. I would like to share some pics with you.

https://picasaweb.google.com/112692301463474752249/UTVNewUnitAssembled

I have ordered a lot of original and aftermarket modifications. Some of them has arrived and already installed to the unit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Мои поздравления Андрей )), расскажи как прошел первый тест драйв, что понравилось что не очень , будешь двери ставить ? Я пока выбираю лимитовый брать или "X" ..
Congratulations to Andrew)), tell us how was your first test drive, which is not very pleasant, the door will be put? I still choose to take or LTD "X" ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
First test drive will be tomorrow. I just have a short drive when commander has arrived to my garage. First of all I don't like stock wheels and I have changed them to 14" ITP SS212 mashined and put on them stock tires. Due to bigger offset I gain a little in stability. Then I have odered:
- BRP Rear Bumper
- BRP Front Skid
- BRP lateral skid plates
- BRP A-Arms Protectors
- BRP central skid plate -
- BRP rear skid plate -
- BRP trailing arm protectors -
- BRP radiator protector -
- BRP off-road xtream front bumper
- BRP front rack
- BRP air intake pre-filter
- BRP panoramic centre mirror
- BRP gear rail
- BRP gear rail mount by kolpin
- BRP synthetic winch cabel
- BRP Headlight Protectors
- BRP Rock Slides
- Can Am Commander Bed Cover By Blingstar
The Can Am Commander Bed Cover by Blingstar is a two-piece, hinged fiberglass design. It features dual hydraulic dampeners for easy assist and comes complete with a locking system with two spare keys. •Two-piece, hinged fiberglass design •Features dual hydraulic dampeners for easy assist •Complete with a locking system with two spare keys •Safely store a spare tire, expensive items and much more
Can Am Commander Bed Cover By Blingstar

- Universal UTV Shock Cover Set by Pro Armor Y074052
Universal UTV Shock Cover Set by Pro Armor Y074052. GearUp2Go | Shop Pro Armor accessories and UTV accessories.

-Pro armor doors for commander 2012
Pro Armor Suicide Doors: SideBySideStuff.com

- Pro Armor Harness Bar and Belt Kit – Commander
4 Point/ 3 Inch Black Harness
Pro Armor Harness bar and Belt Kit for your Can-Am Commander: SideBySideStuff.com

- Polaris Ranger UTV Horn & Switch Kit 2875048 New OEM

- Can Am Commander Heat Shield
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-p...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=104&category_id=44

Some of the points are already installed. The rest will be on Monday (they are at custom now).
The first not very well impression is the hard steering :-(. I have 2010 Outlander800 with electric steering and it is perfect. I cant understand why BRP does not not install them in Commander. Trying to find something aftermarket.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Welcome to CommanderTalk and fill us in on your rides please!

Sent by my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Registered
28 Posts
Andrew are you a BRP dealer there? I noticed you have a lap top out ,are your programming something? Or have you figured out how to get into the ECU your self:confused:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Glad you have joined Andrew this is the first time I have seen what the commanders look like when they get to the dealer, mine was all assembled when I picked it up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andrew are you a BRP dealer there? I noticed you have a lap top out ,are your programming something? Or have you figured out how to get into the ECU your self:confused:
No, I am not a dealer. My friend is a dealer. And he let us to take part in assembling the unit. At the photo he is programming the unit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You will enjoy it Andrew, make sure you keep you mouth closed when you are smiling, you'll get bugs on your teeth:)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts