Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i recently bought a rzrs......probably 1 of the biggest mistakes i ever made......i have been riding all my life ..owned just about every kind of machine....this last purchace was between a rsr and a commander..i realy liked both machines, but you know how everyone has to put there 2 cents in ..i started hearing all kinds of war stories about how this is bad,thats a poor design,they are junk, you know how everyone talkes crap!!! needless to say, i ended up buying a new rzr s and im not very happy...... dont get me wrong ,its a nice machine...just not for me..can anyone tell me if there are any issues i have to worry about if i make the move to can am???thanks.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well first what is it that you don't like about the razor?
its just to small for me i cant get comfortable ,,i dont like the 4x4 and i dont like not having an engine break...runs good,more than enough power,i guess its not my style

·
Registered
58 Posts
The commander will definitely give you more room there's no question about that so that might be a better choice for you

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
And you'll have plenty of engine braking with this Rotax system.... the front drive may not be too much better for you depending on what you didn't care for on the RZR

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
13 Posts
We absolutely LOVE our commander! Lots of room for us and all our "stuff". Loads of power, and very comfy. Power steering is great also. We can ride this machine all day and all week.:)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Love my Cow...the only issues I have had are of my own doing..bent the tie rod..hit to many stumps. :beer:..so we up graded to heavier ones
I did add EPS...after 2 years:banghead::banghead: so much more enjoyable to drive now

gotta love life

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Commander is very comfortable and has plenty of room. I am about 235 and have plenty. We were fortunate to find a dealer that carries both Can-Am and Polaris. I-5 Power Sports in Albany 541-791-9100. We have had NO problems 950mi. We ride the dunes ( a lot ) and mountain trails, a little mud. As a rider/driver I really have no complaints. I dont know where you live, but if you are in Oregon you are welcome to come by and compare before you buy. I refer to the commander as a cross-over. If you want a pure sport machine its not what you are looking for (still can compete though). Go to the Maverick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts