Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends..
Just wanted to say Hi...
have a commander x on the way in a couple of days...
I own a Outlander Max and am happy with it, thats why I decided to go again with CanAm and give the Commander a try..
its my first SxS..
I have a ton of questions but I am willing to contribute in every way I can!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man, welcome. Where do you ride? :)
Im from Mexico..
I ride throughout the country when security permits it.
I own a website just like CF its Quadheads - Comunidad de quads, cuatrimotos y off-road en México - Inicio with 3000+ members.
and we have events almost every weekend throughout the country..
I dont go to all of them only the most important ones but we easily gather 300+ enthusiasts every 2 o 3 times a year..

I live in the border with the US, Eagle Pass, Tx, to be exact but don't do much riding in the US, but my "bucket list" includes includes Moab, Paiute Trails and such..I sure hope this 2011 I get to do one of them!!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Im from Mexico..
I ride throughout the country when security permits it.
I own a website just like CF its Quadheads - Comunidad de quads, cuatrimotos y off-road en México - Inicio with 3000+ members.
and we have events almost every weekend throughout the country..
I dont go to all of them only the most important ones but we easily gather 300+ enthusiasts every 2 o 3 times a year..

I live in the border with the US, Eagle Pass, Tx, to be exact but don't do much riding in the US, but my "bucket list" includes includes Moab, Paiute Trails and such..I sure hope this 2011 I get to do one of them!!

Welcome to the forum! look forward to your imput

1 - 5 of 5 Posts