Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the commander 1000 x. Man what a beast. Looking for advice on how to clean the machine without scratching the plastic.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Hey my friend, great to have you with us :wavespin: Look forward to seeing you around the site often!

As far as cleaning, I think you will find a lot of people who simply spray the vehicle down to loosen any mud. There are products out there that I have used that worked quite well, such as Xtream Clean:

Welcome to XTream Clean

One trick we used to do with our quads was to spray down the bike with WD40, it keeps mud, sand, ect. from sticking too the machine.

I am sure others will have suggestions as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Welcome from Oregon ........Lemon Pledge is fun to spray on and wipe off too....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Sorry but I allways get a kick out of people that buy offroad machines and expect them to stay in a pristine condition!:rofl: You can only do this once:showoff:then its over. Drive it and keep it mechanically sound. Thats the best you can expect from it. So go have some fun and let the plastic worry about itself.:( BTW Welcome aboard.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
85 Posts
sorry but i allways get a kick out of people that buy offroad machines and expect them to stay in a pristine condition!:rofl: You can only do this once:showoff:then its over. Drive it and keep it mechanically sound. Thats the best you can expect from it. So go have some fun and let the plastic worry about itself.:( btw welcome aboard.
x 2 on what ody said its kinda like the new guy showing up on a job with his new tools and tool bag telling everybody how good he is at what he dose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts