Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Muzzy Black Box for sale, perfect X-mas present. It has never been used or even plugged in. I ordered it several months ago while waiting patiently for K&T's box to come out - A few days later, the K&T boxes finally arrived - so the Muzzy box was put on a shelf and I never got around to returning it. You can have it for $130 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I have a brand new Muzzy Black Box for sale, perfect X-mas present. It has never been used or even plugged in. I ordered it several months ago while waiting patiently for K&T's box to come out - A few days later, the K&T boxes finally arrived - so the Muzzy box was put on a shelf and I never got around to returning it. You can have it for $130 shipped to the lower 48.
I remember that...K&T let theirs loose, what, 1 week after Muzzy or so....that was close timing on the 2 companies part....

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I did the same thing, but put the Muzzy box in a couple of days before the K&T box came in. At some point I will compare the two and sell the other. Both good boxes.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
I did the same thing, but put the Muzzy box in a couple of days before the K&T box came in. At some point I will compare the two and sell the other. Both good boxes.
Were the extra qualities of the K&T apparent over muzzys when you were comparing them?

sent by my Droid I that "can't recognize the SD card anymore "

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Have yet to try the K&T box. My plan it to get the TurnkeyUTV CX3 long travel installed when the shocks come in and after that things will start getting tested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts