Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm getting ready to buy a clutch from what I see these are my 2 choices STM or CV Tech/AIRDAM
I am leaning towards CV Tech/AIRDAM for a few reasons, cost , also to keep engine braking capabilities and easy of installation. But I do like the idea of the STM being fully adjustable billet... in the future I will be doing a BBK not sure which one yet...So is a CV Tech/AIRDAM adjustable when I get ready to do the BBK or do I have to buy a whole new clutch setup..

80% of my riding is done in the dunes

Any help/info with decision would be greatly appreciated...

Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the CVTech now... will probably keep it until I do the BBK mods too. It does make a noticable performance difference. If the time comes when I need a more Heavy Duty CV set-up to handle extreme power then yeah of course that may mean a more HVY Duty Differential and Axles as well as Clutch. The New CVTech clutch comming out now has more heavy duty parts in it that will handle more power.... Im guessing anything up to double the HP of the stocker could be handled by the CVTech but you will have to get Adam to chime in on that.
Thanks Dave
I have e-mailed Adam and I DO KNOW that he is VERY busy...I tried to google and find a phone # but all he has is on the site is an e-mail ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.