Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok who's entering the photo contest, I'm needing to see who my competition is before I submit my photo's....:):)

To see how much photoshopping I need to do....LOL...not really

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm hoping to be in ... but the machine is off having some stuff put on it. :) I have an IMCA Modified guy working on a full cage and an optional cage that can bolt onto the stocker and mount underneath the bed so I have a couple of options. I can hardly wait to see how it turns out.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Barb, Can you post that video in slow motion with your software?
You are really testing me now...I will work on it tomorrow and see what I can do...IT"S BEER O'CLOCK right now....lol

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The weather better hold this week-end, either that or snow so hard that I snowdune pictures....

I'm hoping to get some good pictures for the contest...:showoff::showoff:

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well so much for me getting some good pics this weekend.....We were a wusses and decided not to ride.....rained all weekend....except for late at night and very early morning....:furious::furious:.....

So I will start saving pics for the next one....:)...Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What!? You have to have some pictures laying around :)
remember what I said earlier....I'm the always the one taking the pictures....I was hoping to have Lance take some this week-end....Oh well next time...
we may get some good ones when we are down riding in Northern CA in a couple of weeks

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Well so much for me getting some good pics this weekend.....We were a wusses and decided not to ride.....rained all weekend....except for late at night and very early morning....:furious::furious:.....

So I will start saving pics for the next one....:)...Barbara
I thought pictures and videos were being taken from the last few weeks? Were we supposed to repost to enter?

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I thought pictures and videos were being taken from the last few weeks? Were we supposed to repost to enter?
They were I just was gonna get some new ones....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts