Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not too much action here in the Canada section.

My new commander 1000XT has been in the garage for a few weeks now as the snow quickly dissappears around here. Had it out for a few short rides and liking it so far.

Looking forward to getting out on some trails up and around the Calabogie area as well as down by my cottage off of Highway 41 near Bon Echo Park. Any other Commander talk riders around the areas that could recommend any good riding spots? I snowmobile a lot in the areas so have a general idea but not sure where there may be access issues or troubles that we may not encounter while on the sleds.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Would definitely love to get up your way, just to see the beautiful country

Sent by my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Registered
28 Posts
Went out for a run with the Commander last Saturday and the sun was shinning,plus 11c ,dust flying. This morning I plowed the driveway 6" of snow last night and the hi-ways not recommended for travel this morning, forecast for more snow and rain this afternoon. Crazy weather:furious:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went out for a run with the Commander last Saturday and the sun was shinning,plus 11c ,dust flying. This morning I plowed the driveway 6" of snow last night and the hi-ways not recommended for travel this morning, forecast for more snow and rain this afternoon. Crazy weather:furious:
Yeah the weather is unreal here. To think 3 weeks ago I was burying the sled in the backcountry.

Click the link for pic...

View attachment 739

And now there is no snow left and it is supposed to be 27C here tomorrow with a humidex of 31C and the golf courses all opened up last Saturday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts