Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered new wheels for the Cah-Mandi today to go along with her new shows
Thanks discount tire
12x8...should be here in a couple of weeks... the front wheels are back ordered..:)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I'm going to keep the bighorns on the beadlocks...yea I know what the heck is she thinking:unsure: (crazy woman) why not use the paddles with beadlocks...well I wanted a wider wheel, the paddles I bought are 26X12x12 and I didn't want to pay 1000 or so for new beadlocks right now..

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Off topic, Barbara, but I'd sure like to hear the story behind the picture in your signature:giggle:
If or when you get down here to Florence we will tell you about it...LBR an I went back out to the crime scene today...lol....we looked at each other and said!!!! NO WAY IN HELL ARE WE GOING BACK UP THAT HILL!!!...it's even worst then News Years Day!!!!...Barbara

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Its really and add for a modern day Keystone Cop's rerun
Remember the dude (Arte Johnson) on the tricycle on Laugh-in.?? ...pedalling along, hit a wall, then flops over? ...lol...Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
We don't care for a lot of bling and these were what Barbara liked .....Lance

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
The cut-outs in them look very close to the shape of the hood panel on the commander. I like that.
Hmm,,, good observation there HB......may one of these days I'll surprise her and mount the paddles on them.....sure don't think they will tread much sand as pictured ....hehe ...Lance

1 - 20 of 22 Posts