Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...Dan was the only one to have an problem, he put Gibson exhaust on and they came apart so the had to use channel locks with duct tape to keep them on...:rofl:

We only had 1 accident...I went with a friend back up a rock face road in his 900 when LJ said i'm going too and he took off in front of us and when he got to this area that you had to go over a rock that had a 2' lip instead of going easy once he got the front tires up he puched it and blew it over backwards & rolled it coming to land on all fours about 2" away from us...no one hurt

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
...Dan was the only one to have an problem, he put Gibson exhaust on and they came apart so the had to use channel locks with duct tape to keep them on...:rofl:

We only had 1 accident...I went with a friend back up a rock face road in his 900 when LJ said i'm going too and he took off in front of us and when he got to this area that you had to go over a rock that had a 2' lip instead of going easy once he got the front tires up he puched it and blew it over backwards & rolled it coming to land on all fours about 2" away from us...no one hurt
Here's the repair we made to his muffler and Dan's reaction to our ******* _engineering repair

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here's the repair we made to his muffler and Dan's reaction to our ******* _engineering repair

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
Damn Lance, never saw this LMAO!!! Ride coming again in 2 months, lets get some more Cows up here!

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Thanx for digging into the archives Dan ....I forgot about this post too!

Sent by my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts