Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this video, BLR is starting to hone her skills with text and music clip/video transformation timing....so if you dare watch this one, consider yourself a guinea pig....:giggle:...Lance

·
Registered
95 Posts
With this video, BLR is starting to hone her skills with text and music clip/video transformation timing....so if you dare watch this one, consider yourself a guinea pig....:giggle:...Lance

YouTube - New Years Day 2011 #2
Awesome video, too bad you didn't capture Barbara's pirouette :)

I am envious of your riding area, all we have up north are woods.

What type of camera are you using?

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What type of camera are you using?
It's the GoPro 1080 HD John.....does a really good job IMO...the menu is kind of hard to remember while selecting and looking at the LCD display, but other than that, still a way impressive camera for it's size!....Lance

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's the GoPro 1080 HD John.....does a really good job IMO...the menu is kind of hard to remember while selecting and looking at the LCD display, but other than that, still a way impressive camera for it's size!....Lance
Thats the same camera I bought. In fact I am looking at buying another and mount it facing the rear. They are awesome.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats the same camera I bought. In fact I am looking at buying another and mount it facing the rear. They are awesome.
One neat video is attaching the suction cup onto the tailgate and hang the camera downward ....then video the person following you ....really a neat shot IMO ...

Have you done the firmware upgrade yet? ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...

·
Registered
95 Posts
One neat video is attaching the suction cup onto the tailgate and hang the camera downward ....then video the person following you ....really a neat shot IMO ...

Have you done the firmware upgrade yet? ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...
I did a firmware update in November after I bought it. Was there another update?

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did a firmware update in November after I bought it. Was there another update?
That's prolly it ....the most prominent aspect of that update was the ability to film with the camera upside down and not have to flip the movie with your computer's video manipulating program .......Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
WOW, Oregon looks fun, someday.... I will make that trip...

What software are you using to edit the video?
i just use windows movie maker...takes a little bit to figure out...but after 3 vids it's was pretty easy... the last 3 were easy...Barbara

1 - 11 of 11 Posts