·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got her done 2nite,

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
That a nice touch to set yours off from most other XTs....X-mas is over, time to pull the lights out of your window...hehe.....you got busted! ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That a nice touch to set yours off from most other XTs....X-mas is over, time to pull the lights out of your window...hehe.....you got busted! ....Lance

yea, " im that guy" there from a x-mas party i had, never took them down from the garage part yet!! lol, it sucks getting busted....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Those are "man town" decorations ... beer is an "all year ... all seasons" decor! Oh ... NICE WORK ON THE WHEELS!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are "man town" decorations ... beer is an "all year ... all seasons" decor! Oh ... NICE WORK ON THE WHEELS!
yea, thats true beer is in all year!!! so am i off the busted list....lol

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
yea, thats true beer is in all year!!! so am i off the busted list....lol
Ok ...you're off the busted list ....all you had to do was say beer .....lol....Lance .....

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Is that gloss black? I have the XT rims I was going to have power coated simi gloss black, but got a set of X wheels so set the XT wheels aside for now. I do like the look of black better than the stock rims. I think the stock color looks good if for the street.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What did someone say beer!?

Have you driven your Commander much with those wheels painted? How did the paint hold up? Might be worth it to think about having them powder coated. Granted, who knows how much powder coating would cost, may be able to pick up some black wheels for not much more.
i hav'nt driven it yet painted, but i'v done it to a race quad & held up pretty well. also i'll just be able to touch them up if anything happens. if they scratch it should only b around the edge!! also im gona buy x wheels when i find some or in the summer!!!!

·
Administrator
2,339 Posts
Maintenance will be a breeze for your wheels ....that's what I like about the X wheels .....no matter how bad the black wheels will get, a person's eye focusses on the bright yellow ring instead ..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Powder Coated XT Rims

I just had mine powder coated for 50.00 a wheel in semi gloss black. had them out for a couple of hours and they still look good and easy to clean.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts