Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know!!!! It's a stupid video of a guy loading up his junk for a trip... The video bug was biting pretty hard... Stay tuned for the rest of the story....

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
I know!!!! It's a stupid video of a guy loading up his junk for a trip... The video bug was biting pretty hard... Stay tuned for the rest of the story....

Goons in the Dunes part one.mov - YouTube
Great vid as usual Jason .....a redundant chore turned into entertainment ...thanx....I think what makes it interesting in many edits with camera positions ....

Sent by my twin-turbo Droid Razr

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great vid as usual Jason .....a redundant chore turned into entertainment ...thanx....I think what makes it interesting in many edits with camera positions ....

It took me 6 weeks to make this!..... Well.... Not really.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
That looks like it might be easier to get in and out of but will I have a cerfew?:giggle:
All you will need to do is pull off the road and block the camp from the road .....so if any quads get out of control, your setup will protect me from harm....see how this works? :beer:...lol

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All you will need to do is pull off the road and block the camp from the road .....so if any quads get out of control, your setup will protect me from harm....see how this works? :beer:...lol

Ooooh boy. Are you guys in D also? You know I have to be where the magic happens!?!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts