Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone picked up my XT1000 today and really pleased with it :) being in the UK we are allowed them on the road:)
Had a few extras fitted - two piece black roof - rear mesh screen - half windscreen - front bash plate - fox shocks front and rear - and 35mm spacers on the front and 45mm spacers on the rear.
But I have removed the front ones to see if it helps with the steering as I find it a little stiff and no feel. Will be looking into a power steering kit soon if I can find someone that ships to the UK. The clunk from the transmission is a little annoying!!!!...

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Hi everyone picked up my XT1000 today and really pleased with it :) being in the UK we are allowed them on the road:)
Had a few extras fitted - two piece black roof - rear mesh screen - half windscreen - front bash plate - fox shocks front and rear - and 35mm spacers on the front and 45mm spacers on the rear.
But I have removed the front ones to see if it helps with the steering as I find it a little stiff and no feel. Will be looking into a power steering kit soon if I can find someone that ships to the UK. The clunk from the transmission is a little annoying!!!!...
You'll get the clunk figured out! Congrats on the new ride! Beautiful country to ride in over there!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Ive managed to get 7 hours on it today so only 3 more before it's first service which is booked for next Friday. And then the following Monday I'm off to Germany and Poland and using the Commander as a press car for a huge off road event called the Dresden Breslau.
When I get back I will look into the power steering as it really needs it when driving on roads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts