Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about Plasti Dipping my 2012 1000 XT, Some people say it comes out really good, others not so good
I think it would be great to protect it from scratches on the trail, f it does get messed up, peel it off change the color!
any thoughts??

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I don't know of anyone that has done the dipping on the Commander plastics, several friends have there Quads dipped, with no problems,
all I did was do a graphics kit cost around $300.00

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like the graphic kit that Lance put on your Commander Barbra, I could never do that myself no talent in the placing of graphics, lack of reach and Ia m not stress free enough to take the time to do it correctly. It looks good though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the graphics are nice, I have looked into them, not sure yet. WHERE DID YOU Get those round thingies on your head lights? they come in colors? I NEED some!

Thanks
Jeff

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
the graphics are nice, I have looked into them, not sure yet. WHERE DID YOU Get those round thingies on your head lights? they come in colors? I NEED some!

Thanks
Jeff
Those are called Angel Eyes Jeff..they come in some main colors..white, amber for sure....then I believe red, blue, green also....it's something like radiantz.com

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

·
Registered
51 Posts
Check this out. Plasti Dip Paint Job - Can-Am Commander Forum
This guy did a complete cover of his XT. Looks good and he has a lot of pics and has tested it out pretty good.
We have also used it on my sons car, wheels, air dam, and tail. I am shocked at how well it has held up. Especially with the only prep being a wash n dry. If you do it please post pics and review. Still looking to see how it holds up in the sand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts