Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just hooked up the plow which is manufactured by CanAm and it's a really solid unit I think it's going work really well I also installed the CanAm am/fm/weather band receiver . It. also has an MP3 Jack ,iPod jack and serious satellite prewired jack. It is not hard to install. It is the same unit you would find in the Limited version of the Commander. Vehicle Motor vehicle Gas Auto part Car View attachment 1174 View attachment 1176 Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Automotive design Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Wood Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Flooring

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't know how I did this but the pictures of the front speaker and the one of the back speaker are upside down sorry about that

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Preacher. I think that plow is awesome. I'd like to see a pict of how the mounts hang down. Does everything come off fairly easy for summer? Can you still ride even with the mount still installed, for example I am considering taking the plow hunting (leaving the blade at camp).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The plow locks right in and is the easiest set up that I have ever used. Nothing hangs down when you take the plow off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts