Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mind forum jumpers, or posting on several forums, but it's VERY irritating to see the same post but under different handles...looks like your trying to keep your identity hidden, cause you keep talking crap...or you have been banned and need a new identity...JMO

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I rarely got on forums until I got my Commander, but being new to the SxS world last year I wanted to know everything I could find out. And I would think most users on the forums are like me. Then you have the people that are on the the forums for different reasons but take away some of the better parts for the rest of us.

There will always be one in every crowd.

So how about those Packers? Nice comeback today

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rarely got on forums until I got my Commander, but being new to the SxS world last year I wanted to know everything I could find out. And I would think most users on the forums are like me. Then you have the people that are on the the forums for different reasons but take away some of the better parts for the rest of us.

There will always be one in every crowd.

So how about those Packers? Nice comeback today
Didn't get a chance to watch alot of the game...we were brewing and bottling some home brew....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts