Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I got the answer that I have been looking for for over a year. TheBomracing or Jeff Fisher is the man. This is the guy that has the secret to releasing the power of the commander or the rotax motor. I've never been a turbo or SC guy. I like my cars and toys to have big aspirated power. But power is always in the head. Jeff is the best rotax guy around. He gets his 840 quad to run with big bore turbo quads. I will be getting his 1020 cc piston matched with his 2 mm big valves ported head and his mid range cam. This combo with my muzzy exhaust should be in the 85 to 90 real wheel hp. When he finishes his new intake this should easily move into the triple digit range. 90 RWhp in a COMMANDER motor will be a beast but triple digit hp in a high torque motor like the 1000cc rotax will be insane. This motor will be a premium pump gas motor running 12:1 compression with absolutely incrediible acceleration. This is incredible gains considering that the ECU has not be unlocked so the other secret to this HP chase can't be implemented, advancing the timing. The Teryx gains 15 hp by simply advancing the timing by 18 degrees on a built motor. Twins get great results when you can advance the timing according to your motor build but even within this Jeff will be able to produce some serious gains with his head work, cam and piston change. I think I'm getting a hard on.....lol.. Can't wait to see the face of the low torque high rev R1 Rhino guys when this beast pulls past them.....PRICELESS!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts