Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
Safer to have one the size of your fronts as it will fit all 4 corners...too large of one, like on rear, may not work on the front. Make sure the rim offset will fit both front and rear also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've briefly talked to a guy with a Razr that was running one size tire and it made me start thinking about the idea. Most our rides are on Forest Service green sticker trails, so giving up alittle traction shouldn't be a big deal. If we were in the sand a lot I'm sure it would be a different story. I just wondered how common the one size tire was with the rest of you guys. Thanks for the info, I'll double check the offset, good point.

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
We are mostly sand riders, but ride a lot on trails with a lot of SxSs, mostly rzrs in NorCal. Noone installs a spare, as they will plug a flat and never look back....the only time ive heard of a spare used is once a tire was ripped beyond repair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.