Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I narrowed it down to which clutch I will be getting for the Cah-Mandi..it will be the....
QuadShop Customs

Dennis from Swerve Off Road will be the dealer for them..QSC..I already have my order into Dennis, just waiting for him to recieve his 1st shipment..

Swerve Off Road

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And your decision is based on?
Some of the things I like about it..
1 piece sheave..(locked together)
will work with either OEM or aftermart belt
Will take 100+hp with no additional adjustment
lower gear ratio for those technical trails
Price is real good
Quick and easy installation

These are just a few things I like about it....was leaning towards STM before...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Barb. I guess the only thing left is to wait for your review. Make sure its not all high speed Sand. Throw some slow stuff in there.
We like trails also so that was part of my decision also

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah Barb would like to see if it gets rid of the lunging on the low end. I am still trying to figure out which to get myself. Looking forward to your review.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Barb would like to see if it gets rid of the lunging on the low end. I am still trying to figure out which to get myself. Looking forward to your review.
Swerve off Road is getting theirs at the end of the week and going out and test driving it over the weekend...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whats Interesting is on another site Airdam posted that the QSC is a stocl RZR clutch modified to fit the Rotax shaft.
They must be good a few of the Rhintaxs are run QSC clutches...and a lot of quads are. I will be waiting for Dennis's report
so far I haven't been overly impressed with CVTech...but you never know till you run one on your own set-up...
....so far I have not had any issues with the clutch or belt...I had a little bit of squeal out of the belt last week-en, trying to turn around in the sand in a VERY tight area...I should know better then to Follow LBR....LOL

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Ordered my QSC setup! Shoud have it in 2 weeks they said! I heard it was polaris's snowmobile clutch not the rzr.
Thanks for the clarification....that makes more sense

Hopefully Dennis from SOR will have a review for us...he was out testing over the week-end

1 - 14 of 14 Posts