Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the " new and improved" model of Wickedbilt EPS yesterday.... here's the box that we received.

It has the new model # on the box. The unit was skin packaged to cardboard and slid inside the shipping box without anything indicating it is the Gen II system. How do I know for sure it is the Gen II and not Gen I?....

If anyone that has a Gen I system and their motor is the same # as this one pictured below, I'm crying foul!....lol

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are going to love it...interested to hear if it is a PITA to install like on the Teryx.
Sounds like it is about a 3 hour / 4 beer project for most guys to complete... sure hope it isn't a 4 hour/ 3 beer ordeal or I'm gonna require extra compensation... lol

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Got the " new and improved" model of Wickedbilt EPS yesterday.... here's the box that we received.

It has the new model # on the box. The unit was skin packaged to cardboard and slid inside the shipping box without anything indicating it is the Gen II system. How do I know for sure it is the Gen II and not Gen I?....

If anyone that has a Gen I system and their motor is the same # as this one pictured below, I'm crying foul!....lol

Barb the later version will have a cast aluminum sealed ECM in lieu of one with a sheet metal cover.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome... thanx much on identifying it....and I did notice they have steering for everything imaginable sans the space shuttle... great product for sure.

·
Registered
188 Posts
For those of you who have installed the eps did you also replace the steering with the rackzilla system with the quick ratio gearing and if you did would you recommend that to others and why?

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those of you who have installed the eps did you also replace the steering with the rackzilla system with the quick ratio gearing and if you did would you recommend that to others and why?
Yes.yes.yes.yes.yes.......I also installed the Holz bracket and dry fit everything... the holes in the bracket needed to be drilled out a smidge....other than that, everything fit perfect.

BLR gets to drive it all the time, but I loved the quick ratio from the shop to the trailer (30')...haha!

sent by a twin turboed RAZR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts