Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know if you have to remove the door nets on a commander in order to use full doors for winter use? i just replaced the nets (the old ones were torn), and it was a pain:devil: getting to the lower anchor bolts. I was just trying to figure out if I was going to have to deal with those anchor bolts every fall and spring when I install and remove the doors. I think Can Am could have come up with a better place to anchor those nets that doesn't require removing so much interior plastic. Thanks for any help. Jim

·
Registered
188 Posts
You could go to a camping/outdoor store and find some quick release connectors like those used on backpacks and leave the lower part of the webbing in place by cutting the webbing and using the connectors on each of the ends to reconnect it when you want the nets in place.

·
Administrator
2,343 Posts
You could go to a camping/outdoor store and find some quick release connectors like those used on backpacks and leave the lower part of the webbing in place by cutting the webbing and using the connectors on each of the ends to reconnect it when you want the nets in place.
Great idea!

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is what I did... went to the mountain equippment co op and got some quick connects. I had my nets on for about 19 miles and off they went. Just wanted an easy way to re-install them in the event they need to go back on one day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts