Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes it is very cold but the riding is great. The daytime high on Saturday was 15F but the WOC enclosure and their heater kept the inside of the Commander warm enough to ride all day. I still had to wear some warm gear but not like when we go snowmobiling. My hands , which are usually the hardest to keep warm in cold weather riding never got cold. No wind at all makes a big difference. This is going to open up for me at least another 4 to 6 weeks of riding in this part of the country:dance::dance::dance::playfull::playfull::playfull:: Tire Wheel Vehicle Window Automotive tire

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I woke up to 2 inches of snow this morning still went out and put on a good 50 miles .Now it's time to pack up and head home ,great time ,hopefully will be back up in a couple weeks with the snowmobiles

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes it is very cold but the riding is great. The daytime high on Saturday was 15F but the WOC enclosure and their heater kept the inside of the Commander warm enough to ride all day. I still had to wear some warm gear but not like when we go snowmobiling. My hands , which are usually the hardest to keep warm in cold weather riding never got cold. No wind at all makes a big difference. This is going to open up for me at least another 4 to 6 weeks of riding in this part of the country:dance::dance::dance::playfull::playfull::playfull:: View attachment 1171
I LIKE THE ENCLOSURE,BUT A LITTLE TO HIGH RIGHT NOW, I LIVE IN NORTHWEST MT AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE, WELL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY.:eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The price is high but the quality is amazing . I plan on doing another Commander next year

·
Registered
27 Posts
I really like that cab! I was eyeballing that setup before I even had a commander and I was the one asking about yours the other day. I'm glad you like it. I will have to start saving my pennies! How easy it to put on/off? Do you leave the heater installed all year? I just got my Commander on Friday!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The heater is always installed,it is in the dash and under the glove box but like a car you can leave it off .Now that I have installed the enclosure I could install the next one in half the time. It is not easy to do the first one but if you read the instructions a few times over and lay out the parts so you get familiar with them things start to click and it gets easier

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ride up in Northern Maine also! I live in Caribou, that enclosure would be sweet come fall time when it's hunting season! How much did it set you back Preacher?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts