Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having an issue with my front right axle breaking at the circlip. I have a 2013 commander x, no lift, stock tire size, I broke 4 in the last few rides. The axle is always plunged into place. When I take the axle out the circlip and end of axle is still in place. I tried putting high lifter hardened axles, stock axles, bronco axles. I replaced all front end bushings to make sure there was no play in the A-arms that would cause any binding. Nothing seems to be working. I'm at a loss. Any info that could help me would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been having an issue with my front right axle breaking at the circlip. I have a 2013 commander x, no lift, stock tire size, I broke 4 in the last few rides. The axle is always plunged into place. When I take the axle out the circlip and end of axle is still in place. I tried putting high lifter hardened axles, stock axles, bronco axles. I replaced all front end bushings to make sure there was no play in the A-arms that would cause any binding. Nothing seems to be working. I'm at a loss. Any info that could help me would be appreciated.
Hey mate did you ever find a resolution to this problem? I’ve having the same problem with my maverick cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts