Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Alright guys here we go. I have gotten the OK to have an Install and Review Contest. What we are going to do is give $200 back to the first person that orders, details the install and write some good honest feedback as to how the system works. Here are the details; order any 660 kit, install the kit with complete details and post the install pictures and give a good legit write up with how it works with good pictures of the completed installation. The first completed install and review posting will $200 back in your pocket. This contest is for end users only please no dealers. If you want in on this give me a call her at the shop at (805) 541-1696 Thank You Commander Owners.

Post up if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you drive external speekers with this system?
Yea this system will do anything that you would like it to do.

Very cool contest...any prices on the packages? Thanks for posting this up!
The 660-2P package will run you $699.00

The 660-4P package will run you $1050.00

What's the cost for the system above less the forum 10% discount? Not counting the $200 offer. Thanks
If you are not interested in the $200 cash back offer I can do the 660-2P w/forum discount for $630.00

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No installs yet! Come on guys lets get these intercoms installed and get em' up. For all who haven't picked one up yet give me a call and lets make this happen. I know you want the whole kit for $499.00. I can make that happen just give me a call!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts