Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I received an e mail from a Company by the name of RZR Mask.

RZR MASK | RIDE HARD. BREATHE EASY.

They offer a filtered mask for riding in those very dusty conditions. The cool thing is they can be work under a helmet. It may also be something nice for those late season, or early morning cold rides.

They are also releasing one for the hunters that hides the smell of your breath!

Anyway, thought I would get some input from all of you, they are sending me one to try, so I am excited to see how well it performs!

Last but not least, they have offered our members a special buy if we can get atleast ten masks. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I will let you know the price.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Can we take a raincheck for the Commander_Mask when it comes out? ....after all, we DO need to be politically correct nowadays! ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that the mask is great in the winter for cold weather protection in snowmobiling, skiing, etc. Our sponsored athlete Ian Scratch from Chile has been training for the 2014 Winter olympics in Russia!

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
I bought two of these for my wife and I. They work really well compared to a bandana wrapped around your face. They do take a little to get used too as they have some restriction when breathing because of the high filtration level they provide . Well worth the trade off of not having to cough up dirt for several days. I will say changing the filters are somewhat a PITA however again worth the tradeoff. We have already washed ours due to the mud and they held their shape and cleaned up real well. I give them a 9.9. Ok so does that endorcement qualify for a free one?:yeah::)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The New masks have arrived ! We are excited to announce we are shipping all new masks beginning today! Our first shipment of 500 masks blew out in two days! Rest assured we have more than 500 in stock this time!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Everyone! wanted to give a brief announcement. We now have our custom made scentless camo mask in stock and for sale on RZ MASK | RIDE HARD. BREATHE EASY. .

We also got the highly requested "Natural" color .

Affordable Christmas gifts that are flying off our shelves!

Use discount code UTV20 for a 20% off

·
Registered
9 Posts
RZ Masks sponsor Zen Pro Racing

Wanted to give a shout out to our latest team that we sponsor!
All the riders use the Rz Mask (RZ MASK | RIDE HARD. BREATHE EASY.) to give them the competitive edge in competitions!

Zen Pro Racing is an innovative developed racing team formulated by multi- level racers. Our institute masters advanced development in racing skills. What started as a film production to document a female race team, has evolved into a passion to race. While spending numerous weekends pre-running in Baja Mexico, as well as racing the SCORE-International 250, 500, and 1000, team leader Mo Martinez decided to develop and orchestrate what is now one of the most prolific up and coming off-road race teams, the Zen Pro Girls Racing Team. Witness the team dominate the sport both nationally & internationally.

For the next weeks until Christmas, we will feature a racer of the week!
This weeks Racer.....Donna Espensen

FIRST EVER FEMALE- WHIPLASH Open Expert 2011 Champion- Congrats Donna on your great racing season!

2011 SandFest ZPR Team Season Champ- "Best in the West" title

1 - 17 of 17 Posts