Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I tried something new this weekend, always up for a challenge...Florence is a mecca for Sandboarding, so I thought I would give it a try this weekend...let me say...I think I will stay with four wheels...this video is my second attempt...needless to say I'm a little stiff and sore I don't bounce back up as fast as I did when I was in my 40's :rofl: ....

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
Ok I tried something new this weekend, always up for a challenge...Florence is a mecca for Sandboarding, so I thought I would give it a try this weekend...let me say...I think I will stay with four wheels...this video is my second attempt...needless to say I'm a little stiff and sore I don't bounce back up as fast as I did when I was in my 40's :rofl: ....

Diito on credit for trying...anything to do with a board...surfing, skatboarding etc...is never as easy as it looks!! Id say try it again...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I thought it was Lance laughing at me, which he often does:rofl:.. informed that was me laughing rolling down the hill....I have alway had a BIG mouth....:)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what Lance said and it did sound like me:)and that would answer the question why mouth was full of SAND:furious: still spitting sand...lol

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am always the 1st one to laugh at myself...
I don't have the words NO and Can't DO in my vocabulary, and BOY does it get me into trouble sometimes...
and the :devil: made me do it...LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts