Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would check and see if any of you have either ever heard of Save Phase masks or if you have ever used them.

I was thinking of picking one up and then thought I would see if anyone else is interested in one.

If we have enough members who would like one, I was thinking of putting together a group buy.

I have an e mail into them so if you are interested, please let me know!

Simply Sick Series

I love the look of the Black Mamba mask!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Did you check out the link?

They are masks with integrated eye and face protection :)
yes I did and I just wanted to make sure that is what I was seeing....
Thanks....sometimes I'm a little slow just never heard of them.....:):)

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
They were made for bass fisherman that haul ass across the water. Bugs really hurt at speed.

My thoughts are....use a helmet.
Ok that's where I have seen them...when my brother inlaw would bass fish..
I guess it would be good for someone that doesn't ride with a helmet...

I just ride with a helmet...

Jon & Michael....Thanks for clarifying.......Barbara

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
16 Posts
dust mask too?

Greeting from New Mexico, very cool masks, i like the camo ones, does it say anything about dust or maybe a filter system inside the mask?
i looked on there web sight and did not find anything pertaining to dust filtration, man it would be really cool to have a mask like that with a filter system and maybe washable too, anybody know if there is something like that? maybe a full helmet with dust filter and eye covers? anybody see anything like that? let me know

any way i looked and also wrote them a question on the dust features of the mask, so i will post back here when they write me, i live out here in the dry country, lots of riding but lots of dust,
thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
masks

just got this back from customer service, too bad no dust filter, but cool masks

Hello Byrle,
Thank you for your interest, Our Sport Utility Mask has an extremely comfortable foam that sits on the top of the nose for a better fit, An Excellent lens that is military anti-scratch and anti fogg. No Ventilation holes so it can keep elements like rocks, water, mudd from hitting your face. There is NO type of air filtration system just a Sick Mask that grabs the attention from everyone and protects your face at the same time.

Will Hayden
Customer Service
2909 Fallon Drive
Sherman, Texas 75090
Phn: 866-783-3223 Ext 356
Fax: 888-828-8873
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts