Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you that financed some $$$ through BRP's finance company Sheffield in NC, have you received your payment booklet/request for the first payment yet?...we have not and wondered if others have, or if the company may be delaying the payment booklet release until after 1/1/2011 for tax purposes??..........Lance

·
Registered
211 Posts
For any of you that financed some $$$ through BRP's finance company Sheffield in NC, have you received your payment booklet/request for the first payment yet?...we have not and wondered if others have, or if the company may be delaying the payment booklet release until after 1/1/2011 for tax purposes??..........Lance
Lance,
I have mine thru them. I received a bill/statment with return envelope like any other bill. Not sure if we'll get a payment book. They did say that the dealer was late on paperwork and they did revise my payment date. Yea, just made my first payment. Wish my Teryx would sell so I could pay this thing down and get it paid for.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lance,
I have mine thru them. I received a bill/statment with return envelope like any other bill. Not sure if we'll get a payment book. They did say that the dealer was late on paperwork and they did revise my payment date. Yea, just made my first payment. Wish my Teryx would sell so I could pay this thing down and get it paid for.
We picked the Commander up on 11/5 and still have not received the payment coupon....was yours this long too?......maybe since we're so likeable, Sheffield won't require any payment from us at all?.....comeon, talk to me here......:giggle:.....Lance

·
Registered
33 Posts
I Financed 2000.00 on 12/3/02 so I could get the extra 6 month warranty and I already received paper work from them. Just so everyone knows, I financed my RZR with this same company and paid the loan off and never got my title. They lost it and it took over 3 months to get me another and it cost me 75.00 bucks. Just a little FYI..

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
I Financed 2000.00 on 12/3/02 so I could get the extra 6 month warranty and I already received paper work from them. Just so everyone knows, I financed my RZR with this same company and paid the loan off and never got my title. They lost it and it took over 3 months to get me another and it cost me 75.00 bucks. Just a little FYI..
Why did you have to Pay for it? They lost it!:furious:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Why did you have to Pay for it? They lost it!:furious:
Thats what I thought so I called and told them it cost for a replacment. They said sorry but theres nothing they can do.:furious:

·
Registered
211 Posts
We picked the Commander up on 11/5 and still have not received the payment coupon....was yours this long too?......maybe since we're so likeable, Sheffield won't require any payment from us at all?.....comeon, talk to me here......:giggle:.....Lance
Seems like I picked mine up on or give or take a day of ya'll. I received Three letters from them. 1) suggesting I insure the Commander. 2) about the payment date adjustment and 3) the payment itself. All in December, about a month after delivery.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have to agree, they lost your title and somehow thought it was acceptable to charge you for a replacement.

Try this, don't pay a payment and when they ask where their payment is tell them you sent it and that they must have lost it. When they say they never received it, tell them you are happy to send payment, however, you will need $75 from them to re-issue a check ;)
Thats funny,
DMV charged me the money for the title. It was 75.00 bucks and after sitting on hold for 5 mins for them to come back and say theres nothing they can do I just gave up.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Thats funny,
DMV charged me the money for the title. It was 75.00 bucks and after sitting on hold for 5 mins for them to come back and say theres nothing they can do I just gave up.
Thats what they hoped you would do. Nobody wants to be accountable for an error. 75 bucks could buy gasoline for the Commander for a lot of Miles on the trail! That would be worth 20 minutes on the phone!:rofl:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts