Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
lift spacers

Has anyone tried the spring spacer lift by Turn Key UTV? They claim their kits are not bad on the cv joints and axles.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the spacers go under the spring of the shock right... So adding the spacer would be like cranking up shock spring adj all the way up.... its going to take the sag out of the springs thats how there lifting it... Dont see that it would be to hard on the cv axles but the ride quality and spring adj would suffer...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no lift

After installing a 2" highlifter kit and realizing the stock tires rub when weight is off the rear of the machine...I will not purchase a lift that doesn't extend the trailing arm. Still looking

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check out CATVOS IN SHREVEPORT LA

If I'm posting, its because I'm on the side of the trail waiting for you slow pokes to catch up...... ROTTLMAO

·
Registered
43 Posts
If I'm posting its because I'm on the side of the trail waiting for you to catch up

·
Registered
30 Posts
I put a 2.5 lift on the rear of my X. I would have to look up which one, but it doesn't effect the shocks and makes the body higher. I didn't install the front portion as I thought it looked better with just the back. The kit is heavy duty and makes a differance. If anyone would like further info, let me know and I'll dig into what kit it was....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I put a 2.5 lift on the rear of my X. I would have to look up which one, but it doesn't effect the shocks and makes the body higher. I didn't install the front portion as I thought it looked better with just the back. The kit is heavy duty and makes a differance. If anyone would like further info, let me know and I'll dig into what kit it was....
yes i would like to know what kind of lift i have a limited

·
Registered
7 Posts
if i put a stage one gorilla lift kit on my commander x do i have to replace the axles also? or get longer axles? i just put it on and took it for a ride and the rear axle just about popped all ther way out of the differntial casing? wtf

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.