Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good
Since I'm new to the lifts, did you change axels & if so what did you go with? Barbara
Those are some mocked up axles at the moment to figure out what length we need. We are developing our heavy-duty Rhino brand axles for it as we speak!

·
Registered
21 Posts
This thread is pretty old, but i thought i would toss in a heads up. Superatv is producing this kit, however due to the length of the waiting list, they will not advertise this kit until they have satisfied that list. Because of that, as i understand, if you were not on that list, it will not be available to you until sometime this winter. Having said that, i was on the list and received. My lift last week and would like to share a couple photos of it :sly:

MUDDING........
Because all other sports only take one ball!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Nice, mean looking stance.... looks like some 30 s would fit?

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Knowing those are 30 s makes it look all that much taller then!! ....

sent from my twin-turboed Razr

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ya i need some 32 terms something fierce. Soon as i get my stockers and gorillas sold....

MUDDING........

·
Registered
188 Posts
That looks good, will you throw in a lift for me, that it just a bit too high for me to transfer into from my wheelchair damn it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hell yea! We can slide some 44" boggers on that wheelchair with maybe a rotax 800r underneath to turn them... Get both of your cars supped up.

MUDDING........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts