Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of the first prototype Maier roof and hood for the Commanders. These are a little rough around the edges but give you a good idea of what the production units will look like. They are both done in Carbon Fiber plastic. Sorry no info on pricing yet but Maier is usually pretty reasonable, and production runs should start sometime this month. We'll let you know when we start shipping production units.

Scooped Hood and Roof combo

Hood which gives a better look at the carbon fiber plastic

Little different angle on the roof

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice, I've been waiting to see it. Talked to Dave about it a few weeks ago when I was in buying some stuff. Is it pretty solid? Hope they have a black base with raised yellow center in the roof, I think that would look sharp.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, I think it would be nice to have some different carbon fiber color variations.
There will be different colors available although not sure about two colors on one part. We chose carbon fiber and it lookes like really nice as usual from Maier...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very cool ... I'd like a black one for my hood scoop and possibly a red or black one for the roof. I was going to build one out of aluminum in the coming weeks ... but maybe I'll wait now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts