Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where Adam was at, and why he hasn't responded to my emails. After reading this on another forum, I don't blame him. He needs to take a break.....right after he sends me my Clutch!!! :)

I put this together from a couple of posts he made on the AC Forums.

guys i am not mad at any of you, or ignoring you. i have been working nearly 20 hours a day since mid september, got myself in a few binds, and had some technical difficulties along the way but it has not stopped me, nor the clutching business. the reason i am at the shop from 8 in the morning till midnight or 2 or 3 some mornings is to strive to do good, and bust ass and get you guys clutches back out the door as fast as i can. i apologize for my absense on the forum, its not that i am ignoring you guys, i have still done a bunch of prowler clutches lately since this is you guys big season and everybody is trying to get their stuff right on target for the big rides coming up around new years. i am still here, and still working harder than ever to do your clutches.

i am WAAAYYY behind on emails, and WAAAYYY behind on the forums. sorry. i am not ignoring any of you, i just cant keep up with the forums, PMs and 150 emails a day and 100+ calls a day all the while still trying to do clutches. i have gotten bigger than one man can handle, but i'm still running it by myself. so i am back against a wall working 18+ hours a day just to keep up. if you dont reach me when you call me, call back. i'm not ignoring you i promise. its hard for folks to understand what its like on my end. while i'm on the phone with someone answering questions, i can miss 3 calls in a short period of time, and when i finally get off the phone with that one guy its usually to catch another call, and once i get off the phone with that guy it rings again, so those calls i miss in between calls i completely forget about and cant catch. i'm just swamped guys but i'm still doing the work. i'm only 2-3 days out on work. i can usually turn stuff out within 2 days still like i have always tried to do. i'm not a bad guy, i'm not trying to rob you blind and run with your money. i dont care about money i'm here to make clutches work and make people go faster. if you need me, i'm headed back into my machining room, i have about 4 more hours of work to finish before i go home.

yeah you tell people 3 day turn around, you receive their clutch on tuesday and by wed afternoon they are screaming on the forum to everybody because you have not sent them a return tracking number yet. when you tell them it will take more time than one day they bitch and get bent out of shape. there are alot of forum jockeys on the internet and you have to bend over backwards to keep everyone happy, which is ruining me because some people are SOOOOOOOOO hard to please. they bitch untill you give them something for free, and when they recieve it they will still bitch about it cause you didn't powder their bottom just right. i have people who sign for their package, receive it, and a week later email me saying they never got their package and try and dispute a claim with paypal to get their money back. just fraudulent. i deal with so much crap, naysayers, forum jockeys with nothing to do but bitch online, frauds, lost and damaged packages, fixing peoples broke crap constantly, and doing it as fast as i can so folks dont get online and start bad mouthing me cause i take too long.

rough world out there guys. internet is the greatest invention we have right now, it connects SOOO many people, but it is quickly gonna become the downfall of our civilization because of the people it is turning folks into.

·
The Outlaw Ignore Amos
197 Posts
thanks for posting that....poor guy...I'm in no hurry.. I understand you have yours apart and now would be a great time to do the install..

Im already tickled pink with my commander...its just going to be that much better when I get my clutch installed.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I put it back together today. I'll just be pateintly waiting to get the clutch. I don't want Adam to have a mental break down. He'll get to me when he gets to me. I can't ride for awhile anyway, too damn busy lately. Sorry about the Reddington Pass deal. I didn't read your last PM until I got back. We'll get together, I promise. Hopefully I'll have my clutch before you, so you can eat my dust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts