Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I think i could find a couple but they would a couple of turbo rzr xp's..I heard that both are trying to find more hp...testing & tuning is happening soon at SM..:giggle:

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I think so. Haha, since nobody is stepping up to the plate.
We all no we can't keep up with your turbo xp but we have fun trying....:giggle:..I'm just waiting till the day I get mine back...so I can have some fun...and not be a whinny Biotich...:rofl: :rofl: and have to ride shotgun..

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
LOL Jason...Dan is being Dan...:rofl:..
Oh, I know! A friend of mine just bought an XP because he wanted a reliable ride with a warranty BLA BLA BLA.... So he put a turbo in it and cant keep a belt in it now... Guess I'll keep my tow strap handy!:rofl:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, I know! A friend of mine just bought an XP because he wanted a reliable ride with a warranty BLA BLA BLA.... So he put a turbo in it and cant keep a belt in it now... Guess I'll keep my tow strap handy!:rofl:
5 trips with turbo, original belt ZERO issues!:) Must have an MCX Turbo in that one.:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
Who might NorGreg be?
Ahhhh Grasshoppa!! ....Nor mean neither ...Nor not mean Nor ....

Haha.....I meant neither has Greg Loftin in North Carolina...AKA "MR. RPM" ....a well renown Rotax guru in the nation for extracting incredible HP out of these BRP engines .....

Stick with me kid and I'll have you talking Rotax in your sleep ....lucky Cindy!! ....lol

sent from my broken Droid

1 - 20 of 26 Posts