Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you might like this racing....good showing for the Commander & RZR XP just outta the box, with some tuning they should be good to go.
Just look at what Cory Sappington did a week
ago....

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I would have been there to watch this but didn't know about it until after it was over. I will have to go and at least watch next year.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
The Commander was running our Fox replacement shocks. Doug loved them, and felt that they definitely made all the difference.
Is it better to have the remote reservoir or could you make the same shocks for me with a piggy back reservoir? I am highly thinking of getting your shocks or Elka's, the color doesn't work for me on the Elka's and the remote reservoir with hose clamps is what I don't care for with the Magnum's. Now if the remote reservoir meant I could adjust the shocks on the fly from the drivers seat, than we would be talking.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is it better to have the remote reservoir or could you make the same shocks for me with a piggy back reservoir? I am highly thinking of getting your shocks or Elka's, the color doesn't work for me on the Elka's and the remote reservoir with hose clamps is what I don't care for with the Magnum's. Now if the remote reservoir meant I could adjust the shocks on the fly from the drivers seat, than we would be talking.
Due to the fact that the entire stroke of the shock is working during the cycle, we chose to go with the remotes. More Fluid - Better Cooling - Less Fade!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts