Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Administrator
2,344 Posts
Sweetly put together Jason....we're headed to Christmas Valley next weekend and plan to shoot for a vid or 2.....meeting Brandon and Kate there Thursday night for a 3 day ride......never been there, so wanted to go at least once to check it out....Lance

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hey Jason, I noticed you had a straight light bar in this vid...:rofl::rofl:

Which of the guys rolled....

I glad to see that I'm not the only one that has to work the wheel going up Banshee and that other trail....I tell ya when that dang visco decides to work there is no stopping it.....what ever is in the way I'm going over it....trees & stumps included....

Jeff found a trail that he just barely made it thru...I was right behind him and I put Lance right in the bank...it was NARROW..a quad went up behind us and he didn't make it thru..he had to get off and pull the front end around.....I'm going to maybe widen the trail a little bit..
then when Dan is up here for Dunefest I will take him thru it....then when he gets up there and his XP is to wide....I will be LAUGHING at him...:giggle::giggle: and say I told you So...

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jason, I noticed you had a straight light bar in this vid...:rofl::rofl:

Which of the guys rolled....

I glad to see that I'm not the only one that has to work the wheel going up Banshee and that other trail....I tell ya when that dang visco decides to work there is no stopping it.....what ever is in the way I'm going over it....trees & stumps included....

Jeff found a trail that he just barely made it thru...I was right behind him and I put Lance right in the bank...it was NARROW..a quad went up behind us and he didn't make it thru..he had to get off and pull the front end around.....I'm going to maybe widen the trail a little bit..
then when Dan is up here for Dunefest I will take him thru it....then when he gets up there and his XP is to wide....I will be LAUGHING at him...:giggle::giggle: and say I told you So...
It was little Ryan that rolled. This video must have been shot before MY magic happened...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.