Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo! I knew the day would come that I would roll the Cah-Mandi, well I should say do a PIROUTTE ..New Years Day...I came up over a humex and the damn Commander wouldn't stop climbing:furious: so when I was about to turn the darn thing flopped to the drivers side did a piroutte on the hood and front part of the top (testing brand new top) came to rest on the passenger side :eek::eek: (also tested out the new harnesses)climbed out and got up on Cah-Mandi to get the other guys..(LBR and 5 other SxS's) attention to help me flop it back upright low and behold I flopped it back upright by myself...
I should of keep my mouth shut and they would never of known what I did..:furious:..but it was to funny not to share my story...

but it even got better on Sunday... and we have pictures of the this one...
LBR said he will not FOLLOW ME ANYMORE and I'm not sure why he said that:confused:..

But as they always say pictures are worth a 1000 words...I hope you guys laugh as hard as we did..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sooooo! I knew the day would come that I would roll the Cah-Mandi, well I should say do a PIROUTTE ..New Years Day...I came up over a humex and the damn Commander wouldn't stop climbing:furious: so when I was about to turn the darn thing flopped to the drivers side did a piroutte on the hood and front part of the top (testing brand new top) came to rest on the passenger side :eek::eek: (also tested out the new harnesses)climbed out and got up on Cah-Mandi to get the other guys..(LBR and 5 other SxS's) attention to help me flop it back upright low and behold I flopped it back upright by myself...
I should of keep my mouth shut and they would never of known what I did..:furious:..but it was to funny not to share my story...

but it even got better on Sunday... and we have pictures of the this one...
LBR said he will not FOLLOW ME ANYMORE and I'm not sure why he said that:confused:..

But as they always say pictures are worth a 1000 words...I hope you guys laugh as hard as we did..

At least nobody got hurt !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We were fine just my gut hurt from laughing so hard...

What this picture didn't show (there's a lake at the base of the hill) as we were heading up the hill we noticed that there was a guy standing down at the base, next to 2 quads. Well come to find out a girl that was with there group had just gone into the lake on her quad, (quicksand) they were able to retreive the quad. she was just a little shaken up..
We towed her quad back to their campsite for them.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello to Everyone,
Wow Barb, sounds and looks like you had your hands full this weekend. You didnt get hurt, the commander is alrighty and Lance is only just a little miffed haha. Im sure he would follow you anywhere.
You are so lucky to have such a great playground right in your backyard.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Definitely a wallpaper pic for sure ... along with a tagline of "This is what LBR gets when he tailgates BLR too much!"

Glad nobody was hurt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts