Can-Am Commander Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my spare tire mount. I use it in the desert, but I take the tire off when I'm at the dunes.

I'm usually at least 50-60 miles from camp when I'm out desert ridding so no just running back to camp if I break a wheel or shred a tire.

While dunning I'm closer to camp (within 3 miles)

·
Registered
24 Posts
My spare is six degrees of separation from yours.......... :twins:

But I like your mount better :cool:

Here is my spare tire mount. I use it in the desert, but I take the tire off when I'm at the dunes.

I'm usually at least 50-60 miles from camp when I'm out desert ridding so no just running back to camp if I break a wheel or shred a tire.

While dunning I'm closer to camp (within 3 miles)

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Nice job with the mount,

Looks like it might block a rear view mirror if you have one but also will cut down on the wind / dust blowing through the cab.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very nice ... what type of roof do you have mounted up? It looks pretty sweet as well and I like the fact that you could still mount stuff to the cage with the roof on too.

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts
That is a great looking mount Charlie!....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice ... what type of roof do you have mounted up? It looks pretty sweet as well and I like the fact that you could still mount stuff to the cage with the roof on too.
I got my roof from AudioFormz in Texas. Great guys to work with. I really like the top for the reason that you can still install clamps and headlights. There's even room in the top for a 8-track player.

the photo below show the UTV technology....left Commander......Right......RZR.....Center Rhino!

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey charlie, what size wheels are you using? width and offset? im gonna order some douglas wheels and was curious what people are running.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts