Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why can't the commander be sport and handle and ride faster and better than an XP with the commanders reliablity even with 4 people in it? I guess it can if someone learns how to drive their 4 seater with LT on it. That rock you hit and bent the rim on almost flipped your stuff over trying to run as fast and as hard as my ride...lol BTW that was not Sandcyco driving but someone else who needs driving lessons..lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to see first hand how the two compare as I'm trying to decide which ride to get. Looks fun as hell though blasting through the desert.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck with that...unless you are willing to be the passenger in a 70+ mph ride thru the desert over some of the huge whoops and rough terrain that we ride in Jawbonne, Dove Springs, CA City without screaming to get out...lol Maybe we should do a ride in the Rhino first..lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've run 55-65 mph in a lt 840 teryx through the parker az race course, so I can handle my own....
I know what you mean but seating in that passenger seat is a different story. Why people get sick in the passenger seat yet can drive crazy and as fast as hell as the driver I never understand.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not sure I am following what your point is.
He wants to test both...I'm assuming that he will be riding in the passenger seat in the commander (Since Sandcyco and I are the only ones with this kit as of yet)..maybe even passenger seat in the XP depending upon who he knows...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts