Can-Am Commander Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd throw the 30's on to see if they would fit. Surprisingly they fit really good with the offset rims. No rubbing anywhere, and thats without the shocks preloaded. Increased overall width to 63" to the outside of the tires.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thought I'd throw the 30's on to see if they would fit. Surprisingly they fit really good with the offset rims. No rubbing anywhere, and thats without the shocks preloaded. Increased overall width to 63" to the outside of the tires.
Nice Ride !!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just put the rock sliders on mine and they contact the tire. The rock sliders can be trimmed though, so that the 30's will fit. It is still tight though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks Good. Can you put 30's SilverBacks on without a lift or do i need to get the StageOne Lift?

·
Registered
7 Posts
would silverbacks will fit on the 1000 x? i wanted to get the black mambas but you need a 2in. lift and there is no lift made for the x yet so my 2nd choice are the silverbacks but i'm worried about how they'll affect the turning cause thats already an ich. any suggestions for mud tires and this steering problem?? :unsure: thanks :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Depends on the size you get. You can get 28", 30", 32" silverbacks. 28" tires should fit without lift and on the stock rims. I run 28" mudlites on the stock rims on my XT with no lift. My buddy runs 29.5 terminators on his X with offset rims and no lift. You shouldn't really need a lift with the X anyways. Just preload your shocks to get your lift. Thats the best lift you can do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As I stated above, I put 30" silverbacks from a XMR can-am on my XT and had over about 7/8 clearance at the closest point. The 30" silvers actually measure about 29.5"
Fit an XT not problem, X guys will have to trim back rock sliders forsure. Remember XT has 14" wheels, not sure what size wheel you are planning on running or are you using stock ones?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.